At St. John’s, we come together every Wednesday evening at 7 o’clock to join in prayer. We have a variety of issues we lift up to the Lord. This list changes from week to week. Everyone is welcome! Bring your own concerns and we’ll pray together. God is listening!
This week’s prayer concerns -
- Lord’s Prayer
- Thanks! and Thanks! Lord, we thank you for SO much, You’ve blessed us time and time again, help us to always remember and be thankful!
- Prayers for the sick
- Prayers for the home-bound and handicapped
- Prayers for the children of the orphanage at Majengo, that they learn about You, Your love for them, and Your saving grace
- Prayers of thanks for Godly fathers; we pray that they feel Your guidance, that they would reflect You, lead their families, love and honor their spouse – as You would have them do
- Prayers for those who’ve recently been victims of natural disasters – tornadoes/fire/floods. Especially those who have lost loved ones, we ask for Your strength and comfort, that they would know the sure hope we have in Jesus
- Prayers for Church leaders – our local Pastors, and Church leaders worldwide.
- Prayers for guidance for our St. Jin’s family as we look to reach out with Your message of grace. Bless the outreach efforts, especially the upcoming picnic
- Prayers for the church council as they meet tonight
- Prayers of Your continued presence in the completion of the house sale – a special thanks to John and Irene who have been most patient through the whole process
- Prayers for those who are searching for employment, help them to find out what it is You want them to do, and let them know of Your presence
- Prayer request cards
Lord, hear too the other prayers of our hearts – the prayers not mentioned aloud – the prayers that are deep inside us. Hear our prayers for healing – for peace – for forgiveness – for quiet – for grace upon grace…
All these things we ask in the name of Jesus. Amen.